Thursday, June 21, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge

We got a great deal on a room at the Great Wolf Lodge, so we decided to take the kids on Tuesday night. We all had such a blast. Bryce was a little overwhelmed and Bryant was quite the daredevil. Madyson had a hard time standing because of the little current, but that didn't stop her! :) Mackenzie was somewhere in the middle of Bryce and Bryant - she loved swimming and the smaller slides, but the big slides were too much for her :) Bryant and Michael swam until 10:00 Tuesday night and we were all back up swimming at 8:30 the next morning. It was definitely something that we would love to do again. The older the kids get, the more fun it will be. We took our old camera in case it got stolen, so you'll have to excuse the yucky pictures.

This is the tree fort - don't look too hard, there probably isn't anyone in the picture that you know :)


Bryant, Bryce, and Madyson in the "kid cabin"


The suitcases were a little too accessible for Madyson!


This was the slide that Mackenzie liked best


This was where Bryce spent most of his time :)


This is Bryant coming out of one of the big slides

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fun trip! Bryce looks too cute in his "fountain" area :)

The Beard Bunch said...

That looks like so much fun! Where is the lodge at??? I am glad Michael was off for some time this month, so that you can all get away like you have. Love you all!!!

Jill said...

Great fun! We have done Kalahari before, and the kids (and especially Paul) love it! Looks like the Great Wolf is lots of fun!

2Icecubed said...

Thanks for posting pictures! Sure looks like fun. Our boys would love it!! We are working on some kind of water park trip right now. Nothing beats water fun on a hot summer day! Wish we were closer and could meet for the day! Hey, I think it is time we all see another belly shot of you?!?!?!? Right, readers? I was hoping for a bathing beauty shot!:) No such luck:(

Forever For Evie said...

That looks like so much fun! It looks like you guys had a really good time! :) I forgot to ask you when your due date was... And I went to the Independence Womens Clinic for my first 3...Dr. Lemberger was my dr. I LOVED her (she induced me early twice :P), I just wanted to go a little more natural with this one. I also saw dr. trout a couple of times...I like her too!!