Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!




Well, I am 33 years young today and Michael took these pictures at lunch today. He made me promise to blog them since I never enjoy blogging about myself :) He bought me a cake from Cold Stone Creamery and it was delicious!

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Happy Birthday to you! I really wish we lived closer and could have helped you celebrate...okay, I admit it, I would have just really, really liked a piece of that yummy-looking cake! Oh, and to wish you a happy birthday!

Jill said...

Happy, happy birthday! I have a special message for you on my blog. You look WAY too young to be 33! Hope you had a great day - how can you go wrong with Cold Stone Creamery cake! Yum! Love you!

mitchells2000 said...

I, too, would LOVE to have a piece of that cake - weight loss or no weight loss... that would be TOTALLY worth it!! Happy birthday to you, and you look GREAT!

sara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! That cake looks SO good :)

Stephanie said...

Hey
Happy Birthday!!! I love the swimming pictures too - looks so fun.

Unknown said...

Girl that cake looks too good! Think they mail them to Thailand? :)