Friday, June 15, 2007

Little music makers


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Bryant saw this set at Wal-mart and decided that he just HAD to have it. He also knew that he had enough money to buy it, so we couldn't put it off very long. He has really done a good job of sharing it -- even though his siblings didn't give him much choice in the matter :) I was in the bathroom getting ready this morning and this wonderful "music" was helping me move a little faster. I said to Michael, "Who allowed him to buy that!?!?!" Michael replied, "Hey, at least they aren't in here bugging you for once!" VERY TRUE! Before I got the camera out, Madyson was joining them as the singer. But once she saw the camera, her singing was all done.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Sweet percussion section! Love the harmonica player - he's got the moves! :)

Kelly said...

My boys enjoyed the video but kept asking, "What song are they playing?" I loved Mackenzie smile through the whole thing. So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I was happy to see Mackenzie participating! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Double Dog, I am really happy you bought a set of drums. You may not know this but your Papa bought a full set of drums when I was a Junior in High School and played them until I was out of college. Hope you keep it up if you find it fun....it is just another way to drive your parents nuts. Papa A

2Icecubed said...

I was hoping to see mommy and daddy jamming in the background!! They all get their rhythm from their mother!:) Very cute...wish you had captured the singer!

Forever For Evie said...

They are too cute! Too bad you couldn't get her singing...isn't that how it always is though? :) Do you know what you're having?

Forever For Evie said...

My due date is Oct. 26th. I'm really excited about it being a surprise...this is the first one. I can't wait to take 2 outfits to the hospital and not know which one we have to use :P Who is your dr.? I see the midwife Kimberly Negrete at the Hausheer Braby office.