Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy Bryce


These are Bryce's spy glasses that he made at church


Since school started, I have really enjoyed spending more time with just Madyson and Bryce. When the older two are home, Bryce usually copies whatever they are doing. Now, he is in charge and he is loving it! He and Madyson have become buddies and usually play great together. They are also great at making messes :) Bryce has never really talked much, but now that the other two are gone he won't stop talking!


Madyson and Bryce were listening to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" on the CD player and I stole a picture while Bryce was teaching Madyson the hand motions.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the spy glasses!! That is so funny about him talking all the time now. Isaac is the opposite because he never stops talking even with his brothers around. He tries to be louder than them! I am so glad that we were able to catch up. BTW, Caleb wants to do webkinz with Bryant so let me know when he is on sometime.

Sarah said...

They are so cute! I can't believe Mackenzie is in school this year....she is getting so big. Elise was just checking out her pictures, and was very impressed that she goes to school. :-)
How many more days til that baby comes??!!!

The Beard Bunch said...

I love your glasses, Bryce! I am glad that he is enjoying being the "big brother" for Madyson. It is always fun to have time alone with one or two of them---I have been enjoying that with Brooke :)

Jill said...

It's so great you can have this special time with Bryce and Madyson now. Those are some pretty cool glasses!

2Icecubed said...

It is fun to see the little ones playing together when the house quiets down, especially when big brother is the entertainer!!:) Enjoy your two for awhile...won't be long and it will be three!!::)

Forever For Evie said...

Cute glasses! :) That's so sweet that he feels like the leader now. That's kinda how Chloe is with Elijah. I don't know what to do with myself going from 5 kids to just 2 all day (I used to babysit 2 little girls). There's only so much cleaning I can do :P I guess I should be thankful for the peace...it's all gonna change in a few weeks :)

Anonymous said...

BRYCE, I LOVE YOUR SPY GLASSES, NOW YOU CAN REALLY CHECK THINGS OUT. I AGREE, WHEN WE WERE AT DANIELLE AND MICHAELS, BRYCE WAS NON STOP TALKING, MADYSON DID HER SHARE OF LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT SHE WANTED TOO. HA!HA! ENJOY,NEXT TIME WE SEE YOU WE WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BABY ADDED TO OUR FAMILY.
LOVE YOU ALL,
NANA/MOM