Michael, Bryant, and Mackenzie left on Tuesday evening for a volleyball tournament up at Northland. We miss them SSSSOOOOOOO much! I am in desperate need of adult conversation. Don't get me wrong...it is MUCH easier only having Bryce and Madyson at home. We have tried to have little outings in the morning and evening to make our day go a little faster. Bryce has had a hard time going to sleep at night because he is used to sleeping with Bryant. So, you guessed it, I have had a very wiggly bed partner :) A big thanks to Grandma Sturgill for meeting them up at Northland to help entertain Bryant and Mackenzie. The volleyball girls are doing well and are seated 2nd after the pool play. They are scheduled to arrive home about 5:00am Sunday morning....only two more nights :)
Friday, September 14, 2007
We miss you, Daddy, Bryant, and Kenz!
Michael, Bryant, and Mackenzie left on Tuesday evening for a volleyball tournament up at Northland. We miss them SSSSOOOOOOO much! I am in desperate need of adult conversation. Don't get me wrong...it is MUCH easier only having Bryce and Madyson at home. We have tried to have little outings in the morning and evening to make our day go a little faster. Bryce has had a hard time going to sleep at night because he is used to sleeping with Bryant. So, you guessed it, I have had a very wiggly bed partner :) A big thanks to Grandma Sturgill for meeting them up at Northland to help entertain Bryant and Mackenzie. The volleyball girls are doing well and are seated 2nd after the pool play. They are scheduled to arrive home about 5:00am Sunday morning....only two more nights :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those signs are adorable!!! I love the different expressions in each one...it's like it tells it's own story (time lapse)!! Too cute! Those days get long~especially the late evening and through the night for me are the hardest. Take care and give me a call if you need adult conversation!:) Love you!
Those are the cutest pictures! What a fun idea.....
I hope you make it. I agree with your sis--I end up staying up so late when Josh is gone. I hate being alone when it is dark. :-) Hope you were able to relax a little bit though--you will need it in the weeks ahead, right?!!
Post a Comment