And THIS is the reason that the last few days have been so easy with Madyson and Bryce! If you stuff 'em in a bucket, they can't make messes anywhere else :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
9 comments:
Well, at least, they look like they are enjoying it! Will we see any pictures of Michael and the oldder two when they get back??? Waiting at home can sometimes be long. I hope Michael and the kids don't scare you when they get in that early in the morning :) I know Mom was looking forward to spending time with Bryant and Kenz. Love you all!
That's hilarious! If only that would really work!! :D
So Cute! They look like little rascals just ready to break loose and cause trouble!!!
Those two are totally adorable! Hope your man and the other two make it back for you soon.
That is a great idea.. I'll have to try that here! I think I may even have enough buckets to play musical buckets :) It's no fun when hubby's away and mine it's usally over night only and I miss him like crazy! Signs are adorable they have for him :) Hope you are feeling well these days!
Very Cute! I'll have to keep that little trick in mind when we have little ones!
Hey Danielle!
So cute! 2 weeks ago Ella discovered (for the 1st time) what fun an empty box can be! Hope your feeling good!
That is so funny! They look like they are enjoying their bucket. :)
From what mom told me, it sounds like they were out of the bucket long enough to lock you out of your bedroom???!!!??? They look like two peas in a pod or is it double trouble?:)
Post a Comment