Sunday, September 02, 2007

Worlds of Fun!


We have been promising the kids all summer that we would take them to Worlds of Fun. It was a beautiful day, so we decided to surprise the kids and go today. They were SO excited! It wasn't too busy, so the kids didn't have to wait long at all for each ride. Bryce was a little nervous at first, but he soon was wanting to go on the 'big' rides. The blurry picture of the night ride is Michael, Bryant, and Mackenzie. I almost missed the picture because I was fishing an M&M out of Bryce's nose! :) The fun never ends! I was the official "picture taker, stroller watcher, and Madyson chaser" since I couldn't go on any rides. Michael was feeling a little queezy after being the only ride chaperone. Needless to say, we were all very tired when we got in the van to come home :)

8 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

Looks like so much fun, and I love all the pictures. Bryant looks like he is getting taller since we last saw you a couple months ago. I am proud of you, Danielle; being the picture taker, stroller pusher, baby chaser, M&M picker can be exhausting.

Sarah said...

You did a great job "picture taking"--it looks like it was a fun day. Bryce and Eliana would get along very well.....she has odd things happen to her all the time.
Love Madyson's piggytails!!! So cute!

sara said...

SO being the Madyson chaser probably kept you VERY busy!!

Jill said...

Love Madyson's hair! Very cute. Looks like a fun place to go!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day!!! I'm sure you were so tired after walking all over Worlds of Fun! Hopefully, it was not too hot ;)

2Icecubed said...

Looks like a great time!! That is a lot of walking and chasing! I applaud you! It's one of those things you do for the kids, right? Especially when you go and can't ride on anything!:( I too love Madyson's hair~she looks like such a big girl!!

Ann-Marie said...

Madyson's hair totally ROCKS! I'm SO doing my hair like that from now on! Seriously, it's SO cute! I smiled right away when I saw that photo!

Kelly said...

You got some great pictures!! It brought back memories of our time there earlier this summer. The kids looked like they were having a blast which makes it worth it for you! Love ya and take care or yourself.