Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School


Mackenzie and Bryant actually started school last Monday and Bryce started yesterday. They were all so excited to see what Oakwood Christian School was like and to make new friends. If you think of it, please pray for Bryant. He is struggling finding his "place" in his new class of friends. Mike is very busy but loves every minute of it. He is working very hard at learning everyone's names but knows that it will take time.



Bryce and his teacher, Mrs. Bowen


Sorry about the glare on this picture. I took it through the outside window of his classroom....I just thought it was too sweet seeing Michael visit Bryce. Yes....I was spying on Bryce in class. I guess that is one of the perks of living just right around the corner :)


I had to throw in a picture of Maggie. She is such a great dog! She has only had a few accidents in the house, and they have all been right by the door to go outside.

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Danielle, Thanks for the photos. I really really miss your kids. They are looking so grownup.

Maggie is such a beautiful dog. Glad that she has not had too many accidents.

Any leads for a home yet? Love, Aunt Juliet

Ann-Marie said...

I remember kids always talking about going to "Principal Sturgill's" office! Ha! Ha! Like father...

The puppy photo is so sweeeeeeet! What a little angel.

The kids look great. We'll be praying for Bryce to find some lifelong friends!

The Beard Bunch said...

The kids look great! Uniforms really do have an advantage, for parents and principals :) My heart melted when mom was telling me about Bryant. We have been praying for him. He had such awesome friends in MO; it takes time to try to "replace" those. Thanks for the pictures. Love ya all !

Kelly said...

The kids look so sharp in their new uniforms. It must make figuring out what to wear so much easier. I love the photo of Mike with Bryce and Maggie under the pots.

I commented on my blog and realized you might not look at it. Bo was not potty trained and had been living on a farm so it has been an adjustment although I will have to say that they must be a smart breed. He has picked up quite a few things already and yesterday was our first full day.

Krista said...

I am happy to see you got another dog. I know how much you loved your first one. I cannot believe how you keep up with everything - no wonder you stay so thin.