You knew I wouldn't be able to stop with Makayla!!!!! When we put our house up for sale in MO, we promised the kids that we would buy them a dog when we moved. Little did we know at that point that we would be moving to South Carolina and living in an apartment! Well, they keep asking for a puppy now that we have "moved." Bryce keeps asking me when we are going to move to South Carolina and get a dog :) I keep telling him that we are IN South Carolina, but he insists that we aren't in South Carolina because we don't have a dog yet. Well, after much begging and whining (on MY part) we finally convinced Mike to get us a puppy. Hopefully, we will be in a house before she gets too big. We picked her out today, but we can't bring her home until next Saturday. That poor puppy has NO idea how much love (and chaos) is waiting for her :) We decided that since we have Mackenzie, Madyson, Makayla, and Missy (our GPS!) that the puppy has to be Maggie :) The boys don't think it is fair that we have added another girl to the family.
Momma and her baby boy pups
Guess who forgot shoes THIS time?!?!?!
Notice that Madyson is missing :) She DID have shoes on today, but she was standing on TOP of the picnic table. She wasn't too sure about all of the dogs around :)
AW! Bryce finally warmed up and got inside the pen with the puppies
Meet Maggie!
5 comments:
CUTE!!!!!
Danielle, glad to hear you aren't done having "babies" yet!!! The pup looks adorable and the kids look totally enamored with it. Missy is a cute name....hopefully she'll have a disposition similar to Kesa. You may now have to have your Christmas letters come from Missy since the Kesa letters were such a hit. Love ya, Dad
Maggie is so cute and looks like a great addition to the family.
Maggie will get lots and lots of love.
I do hope and pray that before she gets too big, that you will be able to find a home for all of you.
Love and miss you, Aunt Juliet
What a cutie!! Is she a golden retriever? I am looking into getting a goldendoodle maybe one of these days. You'll have to share how you talked Mike into it. I am still working on Adam. I loved the picture of Mackenzie with her. I bet the kids are thrilled.
Oooh, she looks too sweet! I just want to crawl in that photo and cuddle up!
Post a Comment