Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Michael!


What better birthday present could you have than to go and pick up a new puppy?!?! Michael's birthday started out with the kids begging him to open his presents and then begging him to drive them to pick up the puppy :) It was a fun day (I hope he thinks so, too!) and Maggie is getting more love than she probably wants. I told Michael that Maggie is probably going to look forward to the kids bedtime just as much as him and I do!!! Her potty training is going great -- so far!! She hasn't had any accidents in the house yet.....hopefully Madyson does this well on Monday when I start to train her :)







7 comments:

Jill said...

Happy bday to Michael! I think bringing a new puppy home is a perfect present. :) BTW, I'm starting Chloe on potty training Monday also! Good luck to both of us!

Sarah said...

You guys are great! I love seeing pictures of your little family, spending quality time together in your little space.
Hope Michael had a great birthday, and hopefully the puppy survives. I think it would be loved to death (literally) in our house. :-)

Ann-Marie said...

Happy Birthday to Mike! And may I just say, "AWWWWW" to the great puppy photos! And, "AWWWW" again!

Anonymous said...

first off, happy birthday to michael!!second, how sweet, this little puppy is going to have lots of loving. third, good luck to madyson!!!!will be anxious to hear how she is doing...

love you guys,
nana

Juliet said...

Now that is a sweet looking puppy. And since I know the kids love dogs...this dog is going to be SPOILED!

Happy Birthday Michael! How old are you now? Old enough to take care of that dog!

Makayla looks like she is crawling..wish I could hold her.

Love you all, Aunt Juliet

Juliet said...

Now that is a sweet looking puppy. And since I know the kids love dogs...this dog is going to be SPOILED!

Happy Birthday Michael! How old are you now? Old enough to take care of that dog!

Makayla looks like she is crawling..wish I could hold her.

Love you all, Aunt Juliet

Kelly said...

Happy belated birthday to Mike! Sounds like a great present and outing for his day. She is the cutest puppy! Thanks for the great talk yesterday. It was great to hear your voice.