Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Is this dangerous?


Bryce is my absolutely best napper. He loves to sleep :) That is about the only similarity he has with his mommy! It was a little before Bryce's naptime and I was getting Madyson's room ready to lay her down. I walked by Bryce's door and peaked in because I thought that I heard some music. Imagine my surprise when I found him fast asleep (and wearing Bryant's shorts.) Don't worry...I did take the head phones off and move them out of his reach!

8 comments:

sara said...

That is precious! They always look so innocent when sleeping!!!

Dora said...

that picture is awesome.. he must love his brother! I used to love to listen to music when i was falling asleep.

Kelly said...

My boys sleep through a blaring alarm clock. I remember watching him fall asleep when we visited. He was eating fruit snacks and then almost instantly asleep. It was so cute!!

The Beard Bunch said...

I have to laugh whenever I see a little one with head phones on. All three of mine love to listen to music with their headphones (one CD player exactly like Bryce's; thanks, Uncle Aaron :)). It use to bother me, seeing them sit there with their headphones on, but now I am happy to know how much they love to listen to music. Now, just who was Bryce listening to?????

Jill said...

I second the "beard bunch"...what was Bryce listening to? Maybe it will have the same effect on my kids - especially in the car on long trips (but I think we've already had that discussion). :) Cute picture!

mom2mine said...

Absulutely precious!

2Icecubed said...

I asked Luke who that was and he said "Me!" That is a riot! They do look alot alike. What an adorable picture.

Mommy said...

That was precious Danielle. I love it how you always remember to pull out the camera to save those moments.

I felt for you when I read the posts about your daughter's surgery and the foot problems. Sounds like she's had her fill of doctors lately - but it's always harder on Mom and Dad.