"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
Monday, November 26, 2007
Family Pictures
The Saturday before my surgery, our friend, Dan Moore took some family pictures for us. Now if only I could figure out how to add a picture to my profile! :)
They are so good! In regards to posting a picture on your blog, try this: once you sign in, click on customize; then, on the right hand side of the window, click on "add a page element." Once you do, it will pop up giving you lots of options, just click on "picture" and add the picture saved on your computer. You can move the elements in that right column around in any order you want. If you want the picture on your profile, go into view your profile and edit. You can add the pictures photo URL once you save it in a "temporary" post, like you do all your other pictures. I don't know if this makes any sense, but I hope it can help. I would love to see that beautiful picture every time I visit your blog!
Those are going to be such treasured photos when the kids are older. Hope you are feeling better! I'm sure Mom and Aunt Jan are having the time of their lives with those cuties!
Those are such cute pictures, I am so glad everything has gone okay thus far, Jayce and I have been praying for you. I was glad to see the update today (haven't been blogging for a few days).
Awesome pictures!! What a beautiful family (and I am not prejudice at all!!:) It brought tears to my eyes looking at them! I want a copy, OK? So glad you are recovering a little more each day. Be good, know your limits and let your help help you!!! Love you and miss you tons!!!
Those pictures are incredible! I love the one of you all looking at the lake. That is so neat that you got one together. I think the last time Adam & I got a picture of just the two of us was before kids.
Did you get the catheter out? I want to try to call you when we are on the road tomorrow.
10 comments:
Those are adorable! Are you going to use one for your Christmas card?
They are so good! In regards to posting a picture on your blog, try this: once you sign in, click on customize; then, on the right hand side of the window, click on "add a page element." Once you do, it will pop up giving you lots of options, just click on "picture" and add the picture saved on your computer. You can move the elements in that right column around in any order you want. If you want the picture on your profile, go into view your profile and edit. You can add the pictures photo URL once you save it in a "temporary" post, like you do all your other pictures. I don't know if this makes any sense, but I hope it can help. I would love to see that beautiful picture every time I visit your blog!
Wow- those are GREAT pictures!
Those are going to be such treasured photos when the kids are older. Hope you are feeling better! I'm sure Mom and Aunt Jan are having the time of their lives with those cuties!
Those are such cute pictures, I am so glad everything has gone okay thus far, Jayce and I have been praying for you. I was glad to see the update today (haven't been blogging for a few days).
Awesome pictures!! What a beautiful family (and I am not prejudice at all!!:) It brought tears to my eyes looking at them! I want a copy, OK? So glad you are recovering a little more each day. Be good, know your limits and let your help help you!!! Love you and miss you tons!!!
Those pictures are incredible! I love the one of you all looking at the lake. That is so neat that you got one together. I think the last time Adam & I got a picture of just the two of us was before kids.
Did you get the catheter out? I want to try to call you when we are on the road tomorrow.
Love ya!
Beautiful pictures!! Hope you are feeling better and doing okay!
Danielle! ***GASP*** These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the one where you are looking at the lake! GREAT pics!
Oh, these are great! What a beautiful family you have! What a great idea with the lake!
Post a Comment