Well, actually, YES! She is weighing in at 11.5 pounds already and her cheeks are definite proof of that. BUT, I haven't lost my mind (completely) yet! I haven't really moved her to a big bed :) About 3:00 am, we lost power in our house and the kids freaked out as you can imagine. I was up feeding Makayla, so Michael had the prilege of dealing with all of them :) I planned that well, don't you think?!?! Anyways, he had them all come in our room to sleep. So, when I was done feeding Makayla, I didn't want to put her in the crib in our room because she would wake up everyone else with all of her grunting. So, since Madyson's mattress is just a crib mattress, I put her in there. She looked so funny, I just had to take a picture. Madyson hasn't seen Makayla in there yet. She will think that Makayla really is taking everything from her :)
I also wanted to ask you to pray for something if you think about it. I am not sure that I will get another chance to blog before Monday. I am having a total hysterectomy (not ovaries) on Monday morning at 7:30. I am definitely getting more nervous as the time approaches, but I am confident that this is God's plan for us and the right decision. Anyways, please pray that I will have a peaceful heart and that the two surgeons will do a great job. My parents are coming to help the first week and Michael's mom is coming the second week. Also pray that my kids will adjust well to me not being up to par. OK, enough of that! I will have Michael try to update the blog so you will know when to stop praying :) Thanks a bunch!
13 comments:
Makayla looks so snuggly! Aren't they so sweet when they're sleeping? :) We lost power too, and I was feeding Isaac at the time also. :P I had to use my cell phone as a light to see what I was doing when I changed him. :P Luckily my other kids didn't wake up...whew! I'll definitely be praying for you as you have your surgery and for a fast healing!
We'll be praying for your surgery to go well and a speedy recovery! I agree - your baby looks too cute, all snuggled in the Dora bed!
I will pray for you, Danielle- I am glad that you will have help coming when you get home.
Such a cute picture of your newest sweetie!
I will keep you in prayer also....you are a brave, brave lady to have 5 children, a busy hubby and major surgery! We will pray for quick healing. It is nice to have your family coming though! :-)
Our kids also freak out when the electricity goes off - they are so used to having a fan or something making noise in their rooms. I will be praying for you Monday and in the weeks to come. PTL for moms and moms in law who give much-needed support! You've got a great family. :)
Danielle, we will pray for you this coming week!
Very cute picture of your newest little one..I will also be praying for you in the weeks to come for a safe surgery and speedy healing
What a sweet picture of Makayla! Our kids as well don't handle power outage well!!:) Praying for you in the coming days and weeks. I am confident you are in great hands for your recovery time!! Everything will be just fine. Remember, "what time I am afraid I will trust in thee." Ps. 56:3
Love you!
I want to know how Madyson reacted---I get so caught up in the drama of the story :) We will be thinking of and praying for you Monday and the rest of your recovery time. Give those 5 kids some hugs and kisses from us. I miss you all even more as the holidays start getting closer. Love ya!
Danielle, I will be praying for you that the Lord will calm your nerves and give you peace for your upcoming surgery. What a sweet picture of her in the "big girl" bed!
I'll be praying for you on Monday! Take care!
We will be praying for you tomorrow and in the coming weeks as you recover.
Dani, I have been praying for you all day. I hope that the sugery went well and that you have a quick recovery! Please stay in bed and get the rest you need!!!
Madyson looks so cute in her new bed. I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.
Hope that you have a good Thankgiving. I will be thinking of the great time that we had last year. Hopefully, we will not lose Isaac again!!
Love ya and miss you!
Post a Comment