Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My little girl is SIX!




This morning when Mackenzie woke up, I said "Happy Birthday" to her and then a little while later I asked her if she liked being six. She got such a surprised look on her face. I don't think she realized that since it was her birthday, that meant that she is six now :) We had a little party tonight with Grandma and Aunt Juliet. We are going to celebrate again on Friday night when Kenz's friend, Katelynn, spends the night. Mackenzie's favorite presents tonight were a Leapster, a craft kit, and a purple Bible.

6 comments:

The Beard Bunch said...

Happy Birthday, Kenz! Wish we were there to celebrate with you. I love the expression on her face---good job catching that in a picture.

Forever For Evie said...

Happy happy birthday Mackenzie!! :) She looks like she's lovin' her presents! =) I love the pics of your family in the last post!

2Icecubed said...

Happy birthday, Kenz!! Looks like you got just what you wanted for your birthday! Can't believe you are six!!! Hope to talk to you soon! Love you!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! You can't go wrong with that Leapster. Elijah is on the couch playing his while I type this. We LOVE ours. Elijah and Isaiah share it. The games go on sale off and on during the year - so I've learned to buy when I can and hold back for birthday or Christmas.
She looks really cute.

Jill said...

Happy birthday to Mackenzie! I can't believe she is six - Noah will be six soon, and that is so hard to believe too! Our babies are growing up! She is so adorable.

Kelly said...

Tell Mackenzie Happy Birthday from the Loves. Micah will be so excited that she is now six. She has such an adorable smile!

I am so glad that you are doing good. I know it must be hard to stay at home all the time. If I was there, I would be taking you on all kinds of adventures! :)