Tuesday, December 04, 2007

All dressed up and nowhere to go!


Madyson is definitely my one that likes to dress up. At any given point in the day, she can be found completely stripped to the diaper or completely decked out in a bunch of different clothes. A few weeks back, I was at a basketball game here and was TRYING to carry on a real conversation with another mom. Imagine my surprise when I looked over and saw Madyson stripped down to her diaper :) Anyways, the kids are getting a little stir crazy these days. I am still restricted as far as how much I can lift, so I can't carry Makayla in her carseat or lift Madyson into her carseat. Thus....we are stuck at home. Actually, yesterday was the first day that I could drive. I was so excited to have my freedom back so I went on a very short errand and was surprised at how tired I was when I got back.

8 comments:

sara said...

Wish I had been at that game ans seen the little "streaker"! Funny

The Beard Bunch said...

I am glad to see that you are doing better---and gaining some freredom. Whenever you are ready to go, it looks like Madyson will be ready to go too :)

2Icecubed said...

I can't wait to get those two 2yr olds together for Christmas. It will be fun to see how much alike/different they are!!! By the way, do you like those cups Madyson has in her hand in that picture? We had the same ones, but I thought they were really hard to get anything out of!!!!???? Emilee got really frustrated with them!

Jill said...

Cutie! Wish I could've been at that game too! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord you are able to start to do more! How funny to have her down to her diaper! Amazing how kids just don't have a care in the world sometimes :)

Anonymous said...

OH MADYSON, YOU ARE SUCH A DOLL. I HAVE SEEN YOU DURING YOUR ORDEALS AND STRIPING.WHO CARES, BUT A GAME IS ANOTHER STORY..."KEEP THE CLOTHES ON"!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU,LOVE YOU ALL,
NANA

Kelly said...

That is so funny!! I love the hat! She definitely has style with the clothes on or off!
BTW, your picture of your family is so awesome. I hope I am getting one of those! :)

Micah was looking at the pictures of Mackenzie's birthday and I asked him if he remembered that he was going to marry her. He laughed and said, "I don't know, I think that I will have to think about that for a little bit!"

Ann-Marie said...

I love it - so cute. There may be some Rehfeldt in her after all - I've heard stories about Rehfeldt kids who'd shed ALL their clothes and run shrieking through the neighborhood. So, you know, be grateful! :-)