Last night, Michael had to go up to school for the basketball games and I stayed home with Bryce, Madyson, and Makayla. The girls both went to bed about 8:30, but Bryce had a hard time going to sleep without Bryant in bed with him. Bryce said, "He is my best friend and I miss him." AAWWW! I think he was just trying to make me feel bad. Well, I had to make some cutout cookies for tonight so I let Bryce get up and help me. He was covered in flour, but it was fun to spend some time with just him. Bryant and Mackezie were a little surprised when they got home at 10:30 and saw Bryce still awake. It is always fun when I can spend one-on-one time with one of the kids because it doesn't get to happen very often.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Bonding with Bryce
Last night, Michael had to go up to school for the basketball games and I stayed home with Bryce, Madyson, and Makayla. The girls both went to bed about 8:30, but Bryce had a hard time going to sleep without Bryant in bed with him. Bryce said, "He is my best friend and I miss him." AAWWW! I think he was just trying to make me feel bad. Well, I had to make some cutout cookies for tonight so I let Bryce get up and help me. He was covered in flour, but it was fun to spend some time with just him. Bryant and Mackezie were a little surprised when they got home at 10:30 and saw Bryce still awake. It is always fun when I can spend one-on-one time with one of the kids because it doesn't get to happen very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bryce is a good one to do cookies with...he really listens well. I'm sure he had a great time with his mom..one on one. I only had ONE, so it happened all the time. Great picture. Love AJ
You know, I feel guilty figuring out how to spend quality one on one with two kids. I bet it really is hard to have the energy and time to give to five! But how sweet your adorable five are!
Post a Comment