We left Thursday night at 9:30 and travelled to Wisconsin throught the night. Michael had to drive the entire way because the fog was so intense. I was very nervous because we could only see about three of those dotted lines in front of us. Friends of ours from church let us borrow their 15 passenger van to bring home. What a huge blessing! The kids had lots of room and we had plenty of room for all of the "stuff" that I always bring home. The oldest four kids slept awesome, but Makayla wasn't too excited about sleeping in her car seat. Michael drank an energy drink and did great staying awake the whole time. Because of nursing Makayla, I wasn't able to take anything to stay awake. But, Michael was so wired that he kept me awake by talking the entire time. I think, for once, Michael was talking faster than I do! :) We decided to have the kids open their presents this morning so they would have something to occupy them. Bryce was too busy moving all around for me to catch him for a picture. I'll get him later!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Sturgill family Christmas
We left Thursday night at 9:30 and travelled to Wisconsin throught the night. Michael had to drive the entire way because the fog was so intense. I was very nervous because we could only see about three of those dotted lines in front of us. Friends of ours from church let us borrow their 15 passenger van to bring home. What a huge blessing! The kids had lots of room and we had plenty of room for all of the "stuff" that I always bring home. The oldest four kids slept awesome, but Makayla wasn't too excited about sleeping in her car seat. Michael drank an energy drink and did great staying awake the whole time. Because of nursing Makayla, I wasn't able to take anything to stay awake. But, Michael was so wired that he kept me awake by talking the entire time. I think, for once, Michael was talking faster than I do! :) We decided to have the kids open their presents this morning so they would have something to occupy them. Bryce was too busy moving all around for me to catch him for a picture. I'll get him later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All I have to say is that I wish we could be there---I really mean that :) Merry Christmas to one terrific family. We love you all!!!!!
Oh Danielle, that fog was terrible! we drove into it too, going to Madison. I'm glad you were safe! It was scary and glad the Lord was in control!
Post a Comment