"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Family Fun
We had such a fun time being all together again. The cousins all got along great, even if it was a little noisy at times :) Thanks, mom and dad, for a great time!
Now that is the skinniest Santa I have ever seen! :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I love the new sling you got. I love the picture of your girls and you and Michelle. So cute!!
I wish that we could have seen you while in MN. I will try to call you soon!
That's one healthy Santa! Is he a South Beach Santa? :-)
I missed seeing you at the Rehfeldt Christmas, girl! We all missed you!
I'm glad you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with those cute kids of yours. (You'd better be careful...my Mom might attempt to steal Madyson one day! :-)
3 comments:
Beautiful pictures of everyone. Has your Dad always been Santa?
Love the pictures of the kids in the snow. Love AJ
Now that is the skinniest Santa I have ever seen! :)
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I love the new sling you got. I love the picture of your girls and you and Michelle. So cute!!
I wish that we could have seen you while in MN. I will try to call you soon!
Love ya!
That's one healthy Santa! Is he a South Beach Santa? :-)
I missed seeing you at the Rehfeldt Christmas, girl! We all missed you!
I'm glad you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas with those cute kids of yours. (You'd better be careful...my Mom might attempt to steal Madyson one day! :-)
Post a Comment