Michael had to lay some carpet yesterday morning, so I thought that I would entertain the kids by letting them decorate the cookies that Bryce and I had made. Five kids to one mommy isn't the best ratio for cookie decorating, but the kids had fun. Frosting and sprinkles were everywhere, but the cookies were beautiful!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Decorating....one on five!
Michael had to lay some carpet yesterday morning, so I thought that I would entertain the kids by letting them decorate the cookies that Bryce and I had made. Five kids to one mommy isn't the best ratio for cookie decorating, but the kids had fun. Frosting and sprinkles were everywhere, but the cookies were beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Danielle, you are so brave/crazy!!!!! I have to talk myself into decorating sugar cookies with the kids every year. I dread the mess and they poop out early and I end up finishing by MYSELF!!! This year I cheated and bought frozen cut out Christmas shapes and they came with icing and I bought special sprinkles!! Wimpy, I know....oh well!!!!!:) It's all good!!!
Wow! I am so impressed that you did this on your own with the kiddos! The cookies turned out great. I am putting off doing cookies this year - I like Michelle's idea of buying the frozen cut-out kind!
Post a Comment