I had to take this picture to prove, once again, that Madyson is definitely a creative one. The kids were all downstairs getting dressed to go outside and play. Madyson came up and showed me that she got herself ready to go outside :) After I got her all dressed up, all she wanted to do was watch the others through the window!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Madyson - dressing herself again!
I had to take this picture to prove, once again, that Madyson is definitely a creative one. The kids were all downstairs getting dressed to go outside and play. Madyson came up and showed me that she got herself ready to go outside :) After I got her all dressed up, all she wanted to do was watch the others through the window!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, Madyson, you are so funny!! I have a feeling Emilee will leave from Nana and Papa's at Christmas having learned your talents!!:)
Madyson looks like she's on her way to being a Calvin Klein model in that first photo. Ha! Ha!
Hopefully, she'll go into a career for fashion or trendsetting!
Post a Comment