

We are enjoying Spirit Week here at our school and I have to say that is one good looking Pirate! I asked Mackenzie and Bryce if they wanted to go up to school today to see daddy and all of the kids dressed up. She said, "Is daddy going to wear that hair because that scares me?" Needless to say, we stayed home for lunch :)
7 comments:
OH MAN I WISH I HAD A TELEPHONE!!! I'm at home alone and "fat laughing" by myself - that is hilarious!!! woot to mike!
Very impressive, Mike! The next Patch the Pirate!! With a voice as good as Hamilton too! What was the theme for the spirit day? I love it.
So I've got to ask...did you have all that stuff on hand??? Whenever spirit week comes around here, we scramble around to make sad-looking costumes. Good job! I can foresee another "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie coming soon. Except with better teeth. :)
I am sorry, Jill, but I do not agree with you. I have seen some of your costume creations and I think you do a fabulous job! To be completely honest, the only piece to his costume that I supplied was the pony tail holder :) One of the girls at school went to a costume store and bought all of that stuff for him. The wig is from his part in the school play. So, I guess I can't take any credit...I hate Spirit Week too!
I'm with Mackenzie...the hair scares me too! :-)
Niiiiiice... Mike! Lookin' good!!! and... hey, about your comment about how ugly I still am... hey... this is after surgery after surgery of reconstruction and you're trying to tell me that their aren't ANY improvements??? I'm going to have a talk with my doc. Anyways... too fun! I LOVED spirit day dress ups. I don't think our office would appreciate me getting into THAT much spirit, though. :) Love the pics!
That is hilarious, Dani. I really enjoyed seeing Mike in curly hair! Did he actually teach all day like that? I can't see the students taking him seriously. Hey by the way, the Legacy Five concert is March 3rd so are you guys coming?? You could leave Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday. Sounds like a good idea to me!
Post a Comment