

Papa Sturgill is here for a conference along with Dr. Oats, Dr. Brock, and Doug Richards from MBBC. Papa skipped out on a session tonight so he could come over and see the kids for a little bit. The kids were a little confused about why Papa isn't sleeping here and where Grandma is :) Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun in our short visit even though Madyson cried and fussed the entire time -- another ear infection, I think!
8 comments:
Hey
We are on at the same time again! I saw you left me a comment and hurried to check your blog...we out to set up an Instant Message date.
I laughed out loud when I saw the title to this post. I'm sorry about the ear infection - Isaiah has a cough (that I hope doesn't turn in to anything - the humidifier is going strong!) Have any of your kids needed tubes?
Oh and yes, the kids have to wait for daddy to play in the snow. Mommy comes to the window and cheers them on!
Cute! It's so precious to have pics of the kids with their papas. BTW, your couch looks very comfy...just perfect for a little nap. Mind if I come over for a little while???
What happened to entertaining all the big wigs?? I bet you were very disappointed! At least you didn't have to make your disappearance like you planned! Ha!Ha!
Hey
How did you and Michael get engaged? I dont think I've heard that one - and I know you can't scan picutres but what are your wedding details?
Your title cracked me up too! :-) Mackenzie is just adorable in that picture.....
Looks like the kids had a great time. Don't you just love watching your kids with their grandparents? It is one of my favorite things.
Hi!
I don't know if you remember me, but I am Kelly's friend from Fremont. I am amazed by your consistancy with blogging! You are my inspiration. :-)
Anyway, quick question... How do you add the links to your friends sites? I am new to the whole blogging experience, and haven't figured that one out yet. My email is boysenanthony@hotmail.com
Thanks!
Julie
I sure wish I could have come with Papa! Miss you all. Love, Gramma
Post a Comment