

You would think that we lived in the north for the way we are getting snow this winter. Don't take me wrong...I am not complaining about it. My motto is "If it is going to be cold, it might as well be pretty!" We got about 6" of snow last night and were awakened with a 5:00 am phone call announcing that school was closed...yippee! The boys were out shoveling and playing at 7:30 this morning. I love having them home for an extra day during the week. Of course the snow didn't keep us from venturing out...we had to make our daily run to Wal-mart and we even went to the mall tonight :)
6 comments:
that pic of the baby at the window is so CUTE!
I can't believe all of the snow that everyone is getting! We also got a snowstorm, and school was closed Tues. and Wed., making that four snow days for us so far. It's a crazy winter for snow around here!
Isn't it funny how we are so in agreement that school should be cancelled, but we immediately make plans to go out? :-) I thought about that the last time our daycare was closed for cold weather....if it is too cold to take children to school, should I really be taking them to the store??? Shopping is just so important.....:-)
By the way, we have a KC boy that works in our youth group, and I always think of you guys when I see him. Adam Thomas...I don't know if you even know him.
Snow days are cool until you have too many and you have to start making them up! Tomorrow is our third snow day in a row and now we don't get President's Day off on Monday! :( The boys were disappointed because they want their Valentine's party! Guess it will be Friday now.
Check out my blog, Dani. I finally got some pictures on! Looks like Bryant is enjoying shoveling. Isn't that great that they think if is fun, yuck!
We have also got a ton of snow but no cancellation for me I have already had a week off! Miss you!!
Hey
We've had two snow days with Gary home - we are holding our breath to see if we get tomorrow. (But I doubt we will) It is pretty, but I am READY for spring...
(Cue Dr. Loggings in chapel- "This IS the day that the Lord hath made. We WILL rejoice and be glad in it!" Thank you Jesus for the snow)
Post a Comment