Saturday, February 17, 2007

Daddy's Girl



Madyson is definitely Daddy's girl. She gets the hugest smile when he comes into the room and she goes right for him. I love it! Usually at this stage, the babies are still quite attached to me so it is very special for Michael to have her want him all of the time.

5 comments:

Jill said...

So sweet! It is so precious to see the little ones all cozied up with their daddy.

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! Mike looks as tired as Madyson. I loved the girls in their pink shirts.

Check your e-mail for me. I need one of your great recipes :)

Anonymous said...

I sent you an e-mail just a minute ago. The pictures are adorable!!

Angie

mitchells2000 said...

Sweet daddy/daughter pics. It's so good to see pics of fathers who love their kids and take time with them. I have worked with far too many families that the father is not in the picture!

mom2mine said...

Isn't it great to see Daddy's and their little girls? Mike and Madyson look adorable!