
Bryant's birthday is tomorrow so we decided to go up to school and have lunch with him today. He was so excited to eat McDonald's and to pass out treats to his friends. I can't believe that this is his last day being six!
"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
5 comments:
Oh, Bryant!!! You look so old in those pictures. You could pass for 10 I'm afraid!! :) Why is it that 7 seems so much older than 6? It seems 7 goes up to the next bracket of 7-10 yr olds. Who knows?? Time just flies!! Happy Birthday, buddy! We love you!
It's so cute to see birthday kids hand out their treats with such pride! He is so adorable, Danielle. I can't believe he is seven!
BTW, that is one nice lunchroom. Circle tables? Now that's classy. :)
Jill, do you remember the fold up tables at WBA? If you would sit at the end, they would buckle in the middle? And I think that I ruined several pairs of nylons on those benches...always game days!
LOL! Those were treacherous tables, to say the least! Ditto about the ruined nylons! My mom would just sigh and roll her eyes when I would tell her that I ruined yet another pair. :)
Mickey Donalds is a great birthday treat! Happy birthday Bryant!
Post a Comment