My kids are so crazy! Their favorite thing to watch on TV is not a Disney movie, it is America's Funniest Home Videos. I think their favorite part is watching ME laugh so hard. Bryce is always asking to watch "funny movie!" Madyson looks real impressed with the show, doesn't she?!?!Friday, February 02, 2007
America's Funniest Home Videos
My kids are so crazy! Their favorite thing to watch on TV is not a Disney movie, it is America's Funniest Home Videos. I think their favorite part is watching ME laugh so hard. Bryce is always asking to watch "funny movie!" Madyson looks real impressed with the show, doesn't she?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids LOVE that show too. We tape it every Sunday night for them to watch later. Scott and I laugh harder than they do most times!
I was missing Mackenzie! Love that face!
I love to see them laugh! Gramma
Post a Comment