Thursday, January 18, 2007

An Amazing Testimony

Our dear friends, the Moore family, went through every parent's worste nightmare almost three years ago. Their sweet little girl, Katelynn, who was about to turn three was diagnosed with a rare form of childhood cancer in her eye. Through the entire process and to this day, they have an amazing testimony and never wavered in their faith in God. They posted a video of Katelynn's story on their blog and you can view it by clicking on the "Missouri Moores" link on the right of our blog. Thank you, Dan and Michelle, for being such an awesome testimony and example for all of us who were with you during this trial.

3 comments:

2Icecubed said...

We've seen the video before, but it was a good reminder of God's faithfulness. The Moore's have truly been a blessing throughout this trial.
ps: Danielle, weve missed you on our blog =)

Stephanie said...

Well, I finally worked up the nerve to watch the video and it is really touching how God healed that beautiful little girl. Every parents nightmare is something happening to their children. I struggle with finding the right balance of what to watch (like the St Jude commercials or news about missing kids) because it is so hard to control my mind on the "what if's..." after I see those types of things. But I really felt that I should check out your friend's site and I am glad I did. It is one more reminder that God is in control of the protection of our kids.

Kelly said...

Adam and I both watched the video and it brought tears to our eyes. What a testimony! I remember you talking about this family so it was neat to put a face to the little girl. Thank you for sharing!
By the way, what is G-knee talking about with these pictures she has?