Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Child Prodigy

Imagine my surprise when I walked into our office and found Bryce solving this Advanced Math problem.

11 comments:

Jill said...

And he also has Inspector Gadget arms to reach that high up, apparently. :) I'm sure he gets the intelligence from mama.

Kelly said...

I was pretty impressed, Dani, since I didn't even know where to begin. For some reason it brought back memories of those wonderful problems in physics class. Remember all of us studying feverishly until Mr. Isaacs would walk in the room. Then he would look at us and say, "It looks like you are ready for a quiz!"

SturgillMom said...

Kelly, when I saw Mr. Isaacs last time, I reminded him of how scared we were of him...he just gave that little smirk! The funniest thing is that when Michael read this post, he said Danielle, "This is not Advanced Math, it is Physics...you should know better!" Yeah right!

SturgillMom said...

Jill, you know it! The intelligence is DEFINITELY from his mama! Don't you remember me getting all 100s on the Alg II and Physics tests! ha ha

2Icecubed said...

What else would we expect from children produced by two math whizzes (sp?)???? Very funny-I have to show this one to Scott.
Love you, Bryce! Aunt Michelle

Anonymous said...

Bryce you are predestined to be a math major. It certainly runs in the Sturgill family. Bryant looks so much like his dad at that age. And the video was "music to my ears" - what a joy and what a treat. Hugs and kisses to you all. Gramma

sara said...

How funny!!!

Jill said...

Oh I remember how terrified we were of Mr. Isaacs and those "Packer" quizzes. Now he seems so mild!

Stephanie said...

Hey Danielle
I tagged you for Sara's ABC list.
Can't wait to see what you write!

Anonymous said...

I remember the bonus on a quiz was to spell his name. I got it wrong :(

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!!! He'll most likely be a math wiz like you and Mike.

Laura