Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've been tagged again!

My oh-so-sweet friend, Steph, tagged me for the list below. Here goes:
A- available or single? No, happily married
B-Best Friend: Definitely my husband, Michael
C-cake or pie - CAKE
D-drink of choice - Diet, Caffeine Free Pepsi
E-essential item I use everyday- computer and internet
F-favorite color - Brown
G-gummy bears or gummy worms - gummy bears
H-hometown - Coon Rapids, Minnesota
I-Indulgence- Cold Stone Creamery
J-January or February - FEBRUARY (I have to agree with Sara and Steph - VALENTINES DAY)
K-Kids and names - Bryant, Mackenzie, Bryce, and Madyson
L-Life is incomplete without - Having a personal relationship with the Lord and knowing that HE has my life completely planned out
M-Marriage date - July 19, 1997
N-Number of Siblings - One older sister, Michelle
O-oranges or apples - definitely apples, HATE that white stuff on oranges
P-phobias or fears - my husband or one of my children dying
Q-Favorite quote - It is the choice of the offended to be offended!
R-Reasons to smile - my wonderful life
S-Season - Spring
T-tag three or four people - Kelly, Michelle, Jackie, and Jill
U-Unknown fact about me - This kinda goes with "phobias and fears" but I am DEATHLY afraid of birds
V-Vegetables you don't like - anything cooked (Steph, I am glad that I am not the only one!)
W-worst habit - laziness
Y- your favorite food - milk chocolate
Z-zodiac - I have no idea :)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey
Like your list! So glad you don't like veggies - how do you hide it from your kids? That is becoming more challenging the older Elijah gets! LOL And I didn't know our anniversaries were so close to each other. July is a good month.

2Icecubed said...

Thanks alot you big geek! I think I knew most of those things about you already! Love you!

Jill said...

I have to agree on the Cold Stone Creamery. That is way too good - maybe that's why you have to rob a bank before you can eat there.

Anonymous said...

Dani- I just moved today. and...as I had a chance to take a breather, I pulled out a photo album...well, I have SEVERAL lovely pictures with you in them...and hopefully I'll be able to find a scanner and get them onto my blog...you've been warned!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
G-KNEE

SturgillMom said...

Gknee, that is not even funny. If I knew your address, I would send you as much money as you wanted -- please be nice! I don't think there are any pictures of high school or college that I didn't look like an absolute dork in!

Mommy said...

Why a fear of birds? That's different. I'll be checking out G-knee's blog:)