Sunday, January 21, 2007

Goofing around



The kids were being all goofy tonight and they always love hamming it up for the camera. Please don't call me a geek (Ice in the Frozen Tundra) for posting more than once in a day. I just have to do it when I get a chance because I never know what the next day may bring :) I really DO have a life!

9 comments:

sara said...

Very cute...and my philosophy is: you can never post too much- post what you want you and your kids to see in the future...it will be priceless!!

Jill said...

My philosophy is: post as much as you can when you have the chance to be on the computer! Love these pics!

sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sarah, due u no how to rite?

sarah said...

Okay, not only am I an idiot, but I am retarded. I wrote that post when I was out of it. Anyway, what I was trying to say was that I was just being stupid and I don't think that you post too much. In fact, if I had a family or anyone to post about, I would do it all the time. The fact is--its hard to post when the post are all about me:) I enjoy reading you updates. Please don't stop. I seriously was joking!!

SturgillMom said...

You guys make me laugh! Sarah, I was TOTALLY teasing...please don't think I was upset :) Actually, I LOVE reading your blog and I have NEVER thought that all you do is talk about yourself. You are always talking about the Lord and what He is doing in your life. It is always encouraging to me to read it!

Kelly said...

I was just wondering if Mike has seen Bryant with the princess costume on? Pretty cute!

sarah said...

O great!! I am glad that we all love each other and are one big happy extended family:)

Anonymous said...

Bryant, Mackenzie, and Bryce,
You make-a-me laugh! Love, Gramma