

My parents came down this past Thursday so my dad could help Michael do a paint and tile job for a customer here. I was VERY glad that Papa brought Nana to babysit me! The guys worked very long days while my mom and I went absolutely crazy here. They actually left this morning, but I had to post these pictures of our time together. My mom and I always enjoy our crafts, but with Bryant home from school, it was a little more chaotic than normal. We made the precious nap/quiet time really count. We seemed to just get started and somebody would cry out. We just kept feeding Madyson M&Ms and she would last for awhile :) This is a picture of the first day that we attempted to stamp...do you think that we got much accomplished with our little "helpers?" We had fun, despite the commotion!
The other picture that I posted is for Grandma Sturgill. I seem to remember seeing a picture of Michael about this age doing the very same thing -- scary!
3 comments:
That picture of your son climbing up the wall is great. I have one of my son doing the exact same thing. We called him spider kid:)
so your kids are literaly climbing the walls!!! very cute!!!
The picture of the stamping looks exactly like our house when my mom comes to visit! The kids LOVE it!
Post a Comment