Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Bryce figured out that Bryant and Mackenzie sang in church without him and he was very disappointed. We promised him that next time he can sing with all of us. This is his version of "I Wuv you Word"
9 comments:
That is great! His dimples are so cute too. It was also fun to hear you laugh. I haven't heard it in years (which seems weird to say) but it brings back fun memories! (Do you remember when you and Michael started dating, you used to let Tina and I go to your apartment and watch the Monday night movie (cause you were out with Michael) and Tina and I would lock your door and have chips and dip from the gas station across the street. I'd have to BOOK it back to Gould before devo's. Heidi would always look at me funny but I'd tell her I was at your place - and she wouldn't say anything!)
Loved it when he plugged his ears because he was going to sing loud - that was great!
I haven't completely mastered the picture and text thing either, but I did find out that if you use the center setting (instead of right or left) for your pictures it works a little better. After uploading all your pix, you can go into the HTML tab, find where each picture's HTML ends and type in your text. That's probably as clear as mud, but good luck:)
Steph -- we have some great college memories...I miss those days!
Denise -- thanks so much. I will try that next time :)
Too cute! He starts out so shy and quiet and then he plugs his ears and lets loose! That is the version he is used to hearing (nice and loud) right, Kenz? :) Love you!
Danielle, you are just so savvy!!! You've got the videos, the photoshop pic, I am impressed. Very cute video of Bryce!
Well, Sara, truth be told...our techy friend did the photoshop pic and I copied the "dropshots" thing from other people's blogs :) I am not good with computers -- ask my husband!
ooohhh! He is so cute! Makes me wanna come squeeze him!!!
So cute, Dani!! I can't wait to see him singing in church with you all. By the way, how did the cookies turn out. You sounded like you were having soooo much fun making them. :)
Post a Comment