Thursday, January 11, 2007

"I Love You, Lord" video


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Thanks to my "computer junkie" sister, I think I figured out how to download video clips. This obviously goes with the post of the kids singing from last night.

7 comments:

Jill said...

That is so precious! The kids really sang out! That will be priceless for them to watch when they are grown up.

Way to go on posting the video Danielle! I tried to call you earlier, but the phone was busy - probably working on the video with Michelle! :)

Stephanie said...

Hey
Neat video - and Michael and kids have really nice voices!
The picture of Madyson is cute - looks like my latest post of Isaiah. Caught in the act!

Kelly said...

I am glad that you finally figured out how to post the video so you won't lose precious sleep tonight too!
Thanks for the great time and fun memories! We made it home safely and the boys about ran to their beds.

jsbtucker said...

The video is AWESOME - way to go! Now I'm going to have to get out the video camera and see if we can get Brooke to entertain! :-)

Anonymous said...

awwwww! Brought tears to my eyes! I'm so thankful you posted that...couldn't have come at a better time!! Michael still has a great voice - next time I'd like to hear Mommy in there too :)

SturgillMom said...

Yeah, mommy gets so nervous that she feels like passing out! I try to sing every third time so the kids don't clue in that I am scared out of my mind :)

Schoonover Family said...

Very precious and very special. I pray that you never get tired or embarrased to continue to do things like that. Until I became a father, I just never understood why people did things like that. Now I know.