"... but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." ~Joshua 24:15
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Revenge is SWEET!
I've heard that the more time people spend together, the more they start to look like each other. I can't wait to see this family in ten years! If this is what a vacation in FL does to you, I don't think I ever want to go there :)
You definitely got her back! Poor Emilee, what did you do to her head? Michelle looks like this sly, mischievous person. I am glad to hear that everything went well today. Sorry I haven't been blogging, I had a busy weekend and have been frantically trying to pack and homeschool at the same time. Pure craziness, I know. Love ya lots!
I think I'll stay away from FL too! I cannot take my eyes off Michelle's face! That is just one weird smile/squint thing going on. Oh, Emilee! She doesn't even know what her mean old auntie did to her! :)
oh my word! I was looking at Scott thinking...wow...he looks so different and then I saw the poor baby's head...way to give me nightmares before I go to sleep!!
9 comments:
You definitely got her back! Poor Emilee, what did you do to her head? Michelle looks like this sly, mischievous person.
I am glad to hear that everything went well today. Sorry I haven't been blogging, I had a busy weekend and have been frantically trying to pack and homeschool at the same time. Pure craziness, I know. Love ya lots!
OK, girl, we're even!!! What a riot! My favorite is Matthew's fish face!!:) Poor Emilee! Love you!
I think I'll stay away from FL too! I cannot take my eyes off Michelle's face! That is just one weird smile/squint thing going on. Oh, Emilee! She doesn't even know what her mean old auntie did to her! :)
You guys make me laugh!!! Good job!
That is scary! (and so mean Danielle--I didn't know you had it in you!) Oh wait.....maybe I did. :-)
I hope I never give you a reason to get revenge on me!! Michelle's face looks like it's been smushed in!!! LOLOLOL
Is this revenge on the picture where just the adult faces were switched?
whoa!!!
i kept looking and looking, i thought my computer screen was acting up!!! SISTERS!
oh my word! I was looking at Scott thinking...wow...he looks so different and then I saw the poor baby's head...way to give me nightmares before I go to sleep!!
Post a Comment