Sunday, January 21, 2007

"It's all fun and games until..."


Do you remember your mom ever saying, "It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt." Well, Mackenzie is usually the one crying at the end of rough play in our house, but not this time. As you can tell, Bryant took the hit and lost his front tooth. Oh, by the way, that is not a big booger on Bryant's upper lip...He bit the dust in the garage the other day. Can someone please tell me how I can post a few pictures and comment under each one?

8 comments:

2Icecubed said...

That is what I should have put on my ABC list for my favorite quote! I say that ALL the time! Especially with 3 boys chasing and racing constantly! Oh well, Bryant, now you have something for the tooth fairy! Is that his first tooth out?

SturgillMom said...

No, it is his third to fall out. Now we are just waiting for that other one beside it to fall out because it is that one that got chipped when he was one.

Jill said...

What cracks me up is the look on his face. Isn't that just a boy for you? Whatever happens because of playing rough is worth it for the little guys. BTW, I love the toothless grin.

Sarah said...

Danielle, I am glad you explained what that object was under his nose. I was thinking it was a foreign object from his nose---it is a relief to know you do not snap pictures of such things. :-)
How much snow have you guys gotten total??!!
P.S. Post to your heart's content!!! I need something to do in the evenings after my kids are in bed....

Stephanie said...

Hey,
You are officially tagged - Sara came up with a new idea and so I jumped on it and tagged you. Hope you feel okay with it cause I'd love to see pics of you at that time!
Cute pictures of your toothless boy. How much does the tooth fairy pay these days?

sarah said...

I remember losing my front tooth. I was playing horsey with Scott and I fell off the horse. I landed on the edge of the coffee table.

Bryant, I feel your pain.

Stephanie said...

Oh, I really truly winced after I read the last comment. Oh, the poor mama in that house when that happened. If Elijah or Isaiah has that happen - I PRAY Gary is nearby. (I have a very unpleasant habit of getting light headed and nearly passing out when people bleed...) As far as the preggie pics go - I'm sure you were adorable!

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like an official first grader! Love ya, Gramma