Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
A friend of ours in the tech department here emailed this little video to us a few days ago while I was gone. It is of Bryant at K5 graduation last year and I just couldn't resist posting it even though it is almost a year old. He had to say this line several times during the play and every time we practiced, he insisted that he wasn't saying it wrong. Actually, the first several times we practiced, he insisted it was, "Have you seen little boys peep...sheep?" I finally gave up correcting him :)
3 comments:
Sure wish I could have seen you in this play, Bryant. I'm so proud of you. Gramma
Danielle, I am still alive!!! I get so busy sometimes, I don't even stop to think about posting something. Bryant is adorable. I giggled listening to him. Those are memories that will always be with you. Have a wonderful week. AMY
He is so cute!! He said it right, right?? That is a tongue twister! I love his outfit!
Post a Comment