


Today, my dear friend (and hairstylist,) Rosa, came over with her sister Sarah and her 6 week old, Brooke. Oh, that little girl is SO CUTE! Brooke, that is! :) I had to fight off Mackenzie to get a chance to hold her. Poor thing, I think being in our crazy zoo was a little too much stimulation for one day...the kids just didn't want to leave her alone. She had a little hard time concentrating on drinking her bottle because of the many pairs of eyes examining her every move. She hardly cried at all -- I think she was in shock. Mackenzie is right now in the other room pretending that she just had a little baby named Brooke -- go figure! The other day, Mackenzie said to me, "Mommy, I think we need to get another baby because Madyson is getting really big. Let's try a boy this time!" I said that I am FINALLY getting to sleep all night and I would like to enjoy it for a little while longer...YIKES!
3 comments:
What Danielle...you don't want to have another baby RIGHT NOW??!?! Well why not??
Just yesterday Wil tells me that we need another baby- I told him I would probably go insane if we had another baby right now- and he just said, Oh, OK! He knows he doesn't want to see me any more crazy than I already am!
Your Mackenzie is one photogenic girl- CUTE!
I hear you Danielle. None of my kids slept through the night before 10 months and my first (being a preemie) didn't until he was 18 months.
I love all your little red-heads. They are just adorable:)
But....when IS the next adorable Sturgill coming along??? :-) You can only enjoy 8 hr. nights for so long....
Post a Comment